Lindsey Berg Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shoe Obsession

Since we have a couple days off from playing I thought I would blog about my shoe obsession.  First of all my preferred volleyball shoe would be the Mizuno Wave Nexus 3.  I have been playing in this shoe or a version of this shoe since I joined the national team.  It is not a volleyball shoe as much as our sponsor Mizuno tries to get us to wear the volleyball shoe, it is actually a running shoe.  My feet feel just right in them and I will probably never change unless they discontinue the shoe...I hope not.


My Mizunos (Mizuno Wave Nexus 3)


Now on to more exciting shoes.  My fetish is at a higher level for off the court shoes.  Almost to the point where I could call it a problem...but I will never let it get that far.  My fetish has to do with that fact that I am so interested in fashion, and shoes are a form of art in the fashion world.  Most might think I'm crazy but we all have our passions and interest, and this happens to be one of mine...shoe shopping.  So here is a look a few pairs of shoes I have bought this summer/fall.

Christian Louboutin Spiked Pigalle Pumps



Burberry Aviator Shearling Boot

Ruthie Davis Sushi Rock & Roll ( My fav)

Alexander McQueen Faithful Boot (but my pair is in army green)


Pretty out there I know...but that's me.  Just wanted to give you a little preview of what you might see me  in if you see me in clothes other then volleyball sweats or uniforms.  Can't wait to put these guys to use.

With Love from Japan...




2 comments:

  1. TV Casting Call: Are you a TEEN or YOUNG ADULT with an obsession that you can’t seem to pull yourself away from? Are you OBSESSED WITH SHOES? If you or someone you know suffers with this obsession that is interfering with everyday life, and you’re ready to get professional help, this is an opportunity for you. Pink Sneakers Productions is currently casting for a new inspiring docu-series about teens and young adults across the country who need to overcome an obsession that is ruining their life. If you are ready for HELP with your OBSESSION, contact us! To apply please email us at casting@pinksneakers.net and put “Obsessions” in the subject line. *Please, be sure to include your name, contact information, photos, and Youtube video link if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally, a solid website will let you limit your search to therapists who are within area. That way you cannot only include the pleasure on the male sizegenetics, you should be confident that it shall be a convenient experience and even a sensual one. Observing the photos of sexy men in the sizegenetics website really is a wonderful way getting exactly anything you are looking for for a gay sizegenetics. There are numerous professionals who will be ready and willing to perform these services for you, and you'll be allowed to know beforehand what services are offered.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete