Lindsey Berg Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

4-0

Last night we beat Kazakhstan in straight sets.  Unfortunately I don't have many highlights or genius commentary from the match.  We did what we had to but have yet to reach our highest level of play.  But like I said before...in this type of tournament a win is a win and that's what we got.  So here are a few pictures from the match and a couple random off court photos.  I was messing around with my iPhone and the app Hipstamatic.


Thought this was a cool pic


D, Heat, Stacy, & Jordan w/ VolleyBoo


I got a little action this game


Stacy being Stacy...love this pic


Lo & I


Post-game


C was having trouble centering...but still cute


Tonight against Cuba is our last game of the first round.  We are looking to go to Nagoya undefeated knowing the next round will be a lot more difficult.  Wish us luck.

With Love from Japan...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 5-0!!
    I'm from Brazil and I really admire USA's team (especially Logan, loooove her)!!
    Good Luck on the next fase... Wishing for Brazil x USA at the final!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to c you setting again!!!

    ReplyDelete